Oxbelly Civil Non Profit (hereinafter referred to as "Oxbelly", “we”, “us”, “our”), with its registered seat at Pentelis 8A street, P. Faliro 175 64, Athens Greece, recognizes the importance of the privacy of all visitors and users of casting.oxbelly.com
(hereinafter thethisour “Website”) and is committed to protect your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Personal Data We Collect
Oxbelly may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
* Personal information, such as title, first name, middle name, last name, street address, city, country, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, your driving license and the password you provide us with when you register on our Website, complete the online application form and submit it on our Website in order to participate in any of our castings,
* Information about your language, dance, singing and music skills and the level of each skill, your sport skills as well as any other skills you may have,
* Information about your physical characteristics (i.e. height, weight, playing age),
* Your Biography and Curriculum Vitae (CV),
* Two photos of you (i.e. one headshot and one full body shot),
* Your work sample (i.e. showreel, samples of your previous work – portfolio etc.) and the respective password, in case you share password protected links to your work samples,
* Information about your usage of the Website, such as visiting preferences.
Third parties other than the person applying, notably other colleagues (e.g. actors, directors etc.), may be included in your work sample (e.g. in photos or videos) in such a way that they can be precisely identified. In case you provide Oxbelly with photos or videos including third parties, you should cover the picture of such parties by using privacy compliance techniques (e.g. pixels, filters, blurring of faces etc.) in order to ensure that third parties’ right to privacy will not be infringed.
Use of your Personal Data
Any and all such personal data collected by us is processed, depending on the case, for any of the following purposes:
* To process the applications submitted and proceed to the selection procedure for our castings,
* To communicate with you, respond to inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you wish to cooperate with us or wish to participate in any of our castings,
* To provide our services to you and generally run Oxbelly in the best possible way,
* To evaluate and improve our provided services and our Website,
* To comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant standards and our policies,
* To send you administrative information, such as updates to our Policies, in order to keep you informed,
* Analyze data for statistical purposes regarding your preferences, that will help us understand better your needs, personalize your experience and provide you with improved services,
* To promote our castings, projects and further activities by sending you relevant marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, given that you have provided us your consent by subscribing to our newsletter via our Website or in case we had a previous business contact with you.
We process the personal data we collect about you for the aforementioned purposes always by relying on a lawful basis that allows us to conduct a certain processing activity. Therefore, we will use your personal information, depending on the case, only if:
* You have provided us your consent;
* It is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party;
* It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
* We have a legitimate interest to do so (including a legitimate interest in performing our services, conducting our business, internal administration functions, defending legal claims etc.).
Recipients of your Personal Data
We do not allow personal data collected about you to be sold, traded, disclosed to or viewed by any third party. We may, however, disclose your personal data in limited circumstances, including: To service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We always conclude a data processing agreement with such third parties to ensure the appropriate level of security and confidentiality of your personal data. Examples of such service providers are service providers that help us operate our Website, IT service providers, accounting services providers, vendors, event organizers etc.; To business partners of Oxbelly that jointly sponsor or co-organize projects with us; To other third parties, after obtaining your consent to disclose certain information;
* To law enforcement authorities, government officials, regulatory agencies or other parties, when we are required to do so by applicable law, regulation or legal process in connection, for instance, with an investigation conducted by judicial authorities regarding suspected andor actual illegal activity or with a court order served on us, or when such disclosure is necessary upon our legitimate interests.
Transfers of Personal Data outside EUEEA
We generally process your personal data within the EUEEA. Nonetheless, as the case may arise, we may have to transfer your personal data outside EUEEA, for example to a service provider located outside EUEEA as necessary in order to organize a casting. However, the level of personal data protection in countries outside the EUEEA may be lower than the respective provided within the EU/EEA. Where this is the case, we will implement appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable data protection laws, in order to conduct such data transfer and ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure, such as Adequacy Decisions and Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Information Collected Automatically
Retention Period of your Personal Data
You have certain rights in connection with the processing of your personal data. You may always exercise the right to information, as well as the right to access your personal data and request its rectification. Additionally, provided that the respective legal requirements are met, you have the following rights:
Right to erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to withdraw your provided consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal,
Right to data portability.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised at any time by submitting your request pertaining to a specific demand, in writing at the following e-mail address: email@example.com . Oxbelly will respond to your request in writing within the deadlines provided by applicable law, taking into account the nature and type of the request.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Hellenic Data Protection Authority, located at 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 11523, Athens, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
How We Protect your Personal Data
Oxbelly places great importance on the security of your personal data. Therefore, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect adequately your personal data, in particular against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no personal data transmitted over the Internet are guaranteed to be secure. Thus, we cannot ensure or warrant the 100% security of the personal data you disclose to us under all circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any queries, comments or requests regarding the processing of your personal data and our privacy practices, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone at +30 (210) 220 1790
Effective Date: February 24th, 2020